Looking for veterinary services in Georgetown?
Noble View Veterinary Clinic offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Variety of soft tissue surgeries including spay, neuter, mass removals, some ocular surgeries, cystotomy, bladder stone removal, gastrointestinal (foreign bodies or mass removals)
- Light orthopedics (splinting or amputations)
- Laser therapy for pain control and increased healing time post operatively, for acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries/issues, as well as acute and chronic wounds/injuries
- Digital Radiography
- Digital Dental Radiography
- Ultrasound (looking for internal organ abnormalities)
- Tonometry (checking eye pressure for Glaucoma)
If you’re ready to see our expert veterinary team in Georgetown, call Noble View Veterinary Clinic today at 502-642-4147 or make an appointment now.